Believe it or not, your eyelashes do have a purpose other than just looking glam! Lashes are meant to protect your eyes from small particles such as dust, sand and other environmental debris from entering and harming your eye. This is why you need to cleanse your lashes daily to make sure you’re not carrying around bacteria. In the *hopeful* aftermath of Covid-19, lash hygene is more important than ever!
When makeup and grime builds up on your lashes, it can cause your lashes to clump up and hold in place. This causes bacteria to build up in your follicle and can cause infection.
Using MV Beauty Lab Lash Extension Cleanser daily will leave your lashes clean and help you avoid bacterial infections, blepharitis, and avoid carrying around allergens.
1. Pick up MV Beauty Lab Lash Extension Cleanser. There is nothing in Canada better to cleanse your lashes with!
2. Lather 1-2 pumps of the Lash Extension Cleanser onto face, eyelids and lash line.
3. Roll through lash extensions to remove dirt, makeup and daily build-up.
4. Rinse thoroughly with water and pat face and under side of your lashes dry. This is key to make sure you don't get water or the cleanser in your eyes.
5. Brush clean lashes into place with a spoolie.
6. Flutter your beautiful lashes! ;)