Confirmation of your AlumierMD Peel Appointment
Please find the info on how to prepare for your appointment below!
***Please keep in mind I have a 24 hour cancellation policy. Cancelling with less than 24 hours notice will result in non-refundable cancellation charge of 100% of the cost of the appointment booked.***
MV Beauty Lab is located inside Fourth Avenue Med Spa at 670 Upper James St, Hamilton, ON L9C 2Z3
There is onsite parking.
Phone Number: 289-697-5003
Some tips to make the most of your peel appointment:
Before you come in for your treatment, it is recommended that you prep your skin by using active ingredients such as Glycolic Acid or Retinol products for a week or so- this is to ensure your skin is in the right condition to absorb all the components of the treatment. Stop the use of these products 2 days before the treatment.
Prior to recieving treatment I will review and sign a Patient Profile given to me by my skincare professional. I will be truthful in disclosing information that could affect my proceedure:
- Accutane Use
- Nursing or Lactating
- All allergies
- Autoimmune Illness
- History of Cold Sores
- Asprin Allergy
- Cancer Treatment
- Have been in the sun or tanning in the past two weeks
The treated areas may or may not actually peel, and each treatment is individual. The degree of peeling foes not necessarily reflect the efficacy of the procedure.
I agree to refrain from the following activities for 7 days:
- Waxing, threading, and use of depilatories
- Neurotoxin injections (aka Botox & Dysport)
- Dermal Filler Injections
- Use of Retinoids or mechanical exfoliants
- Use of topical AHA/BHA and all exfoliant topical skincare
- Use of sunless tanning products
- Acne Topical Treatments
- I have disclosed all prescription and non-prescription products that I am using
- I agree to follow and use the post proceedure kit guidelines
- I agree to use recommended sun protection products SPF 30 or higher on the. treated area for a MINIMUM of 14 days (although I would prefer forever :))