Your Lash Appointment Confirmation
Please find the info on how to prepare for your appointment below!
***Please keep in mind I have a 24 hour cancellation policy. Cancelling with less than 24 hours notice will result in non-refundable cancellation charge of 100% of the cost of the appointment booked Cancel before with no penalty.***
MV Beauty Lab is located inside Fourth Avenue Medical Aesthetics at 670 Upper James St, Hamilton, ON L9C 2Z3
There is onsite parking.
Phone Number: 289-697-5003
Some tips to make the most of your lash appointment:
1. Do not use oil products the day of your appointment as it effects the application.
2. Do not wear mascara or makeup the day of your appointment or please remove before you come as it takes away from the time we have to put new lashes on!
3. Do not use an eyelash curler the day of your appointment.
*NEW* COVID GUIDELINES:
4. If you arrive more than 5 minutes before your appointment please wait in your vehicle to continue social distancing etiquette. Check in with reception 5 minutes before your appointment to ensure you get the most of your lash time!
5. Please wear a mask before entering the lash room. If you do not have one, please let us know and we will provide one for your service. This is for the safety of everyone in the spa.
FREQUENTLY ASKED LASH QUESTIONS: http://mvbeautylab.ca/pages/lash-extensions-care-tips
AFTERCARE TIPS: to keep them looking as lovely as possible until your next fill:
· Do not get your lashes hot or wet for the next 24 hours to allow the glue to bond properly. No steam rooms, no hot showers and no crying ;)
· Your natural eyelash hair cycle is approximately 4 weeks. Do not be alarmed if some of your lashes fall out quickly as they most likely were at the end of their cycle. You naturally lose about 4 lashes per day so you will notice your natural lash attached to the extension. The majority of extensions will stay on through to your next fill!
· Do not wear mascara. Most brands of mascara contain chemical properties and oils that will break down the adhesive. Removing mascara from your lashes can cause the extensions to fall off prematurely. And not removing all of your mascara can cause you to carry around unwanted bacteria. If you wear it, try our Lash Extension safe Mascara ($22)
· Don't use oils near your eyes. Pick up our Lash Extension Cleanser to cleanse your lashes daily ($18)
· Never use an eyelash curler. This can damage not only the extensions, but your natural eyelashes as well.
· Use your eyelash spooli to detangle every morning. Do not brush your lashes when they are wet.
· Try not to sleep on your face. Sleep on your side or on your back.
· Don't pick your extensions or rub your eyes as this may result in pulling out your natural lashes and losing your extensions
· Prebook your next fill to ensure you always get the appointment you want!